dimanche 24 octobre 2010

Anjelhi in Delhi

I just wanted to write a short post to thank Anjli for her hospitality. Not only did she provide me with a comfortable couch to sleep on, meals, a hot shower, access to a bottomless well of knowledge about travelling India, toilet roll, late night discussions on religion and politics in India, two peanut butter sandwiches, she also provided a feeling that I was coming home everytime I stepped out of Delhi and into her flat (it may have to do with the fact that I got a takeaway curry and sat and watched Mean Girls on Sky one evening).

The only other thing I will mention about Anjli, and this is almost purely to annoy her, is how her accent changed when she spoke to her housemate. They were talking about the water 'bheels' in the 'bheelding'; I could barely contain my laughter. Her accent hadn't changed when we spoke though which, for my amusement, was a shame.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire